Active Paws Mobile Grooming has been featured in several of Cincinnati magazines and on several Cincinnati radio stations recently. Listed are a few of the major listings:
Angie’s List - 2 page article featuring Active Paws Mobile Grooming.
Active Paws in Cincinnati Magazine’s Pet Edition. Also, article on mobile groomers and custom work featuring Active Paws mohawk dog.
Hyde Park Living Magazine, Indian Hill Living Magazine, Ft Mitchell Living Magazine, Ft Thomas Living Magazine, Sycamore Living Magazine, Wyoming Living Magazine, Cincy Chic Magazine, Cincinnati Enquirer Business, Indian Hill Bulletin.
• Active Paws Sponsored the SPCA adoption program on WGRR 103.5 . WGRR gave away Active Paws gift card on promotion.
• Listen to our WGRR radio advertisement below!
• Warm 98 gave away Active Paws gift cards every day of their Santa’s Grab Bag giveaway
• Frequency 94.1 gave away Active Paws gift cards every day of their 12 days of Christmas
• Listen to our Warm 98 radio advertisement below!
• Warm 98 gave away an Active Paws gift card in one of their first new Facebook FREEbies
• Harmony Hill Vineyard Dog Days September 2014
• Cincinnati Parks Dog Camp. Seminars presented by Active Paws, taught by A.J.
• Tractor Supply Pet Appreciation Event September 20, 2014
• Blue Ash Summit Park, Phase 1 opening, Dog Event October 4, 2014
• Kings Island Dog Days EVERY Sunday in October, 2014
• YWCA Bark Out Against Battering, Washington Park OTR October 25, 2014
- Graeter’s Hyde Park - Dog’s Night Out
- Fox 19 morning news with YWCA Cincinnati and Women Helping Women as top sponsor 2015. 3 segments grooming Kara Sewell and Jeff Creighton’s Dogs.
- Graeter's Hyde Park Dogs NIght out every Thursday night April - October 2015
- Wags Wine & Whiskers - Harmony Hill Vineyard September 5, 2015
- Paws In the Park - Blue Ash Summit Park October 10th 2015
- YWCA Bark Out Against Battering - Washington Park - Over the Rhine October 17th 2015
- Graeter’s Dogs Night Out - Hyde Park - First Thursday every month 6-9PM April - October 2016
- Hear our ads on Warm 98 , Nash 94.1 or WGRR 103.5 this year? Listen Below.